All MSU faculty and staff traveling out of the country on MSU business must have their trip registered in the MSU Travelers Abroad Database.

Non-study abroad MSU faculty, staff and non-study abroad MSU students traveling on University business MUST register their trip in the MSU Travelers Abroad Database. Registering your trip in this database is a University requirement. Only your department administrator can register you in the database. Your registration in the MSU Travelers Database allows the University to share important health and safety information pre-departure, and to provide emergency services if necessary.

CDC's TravWell app helps you plan for safe and healthy international travel.

Information for specific destinations are available from the CDC.

More Articles